Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could someone please point me in the direction of where i could purchase some ferio rs side skirts

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice

thats so great that no one knows where to get these side skirts, wtf, they cant be that hard to find. Someone on this site must no somewhere to get these, or know somebody that knows where to get them. And i am not dumb, if that post was reffering to me. DICKFACE, thanx for the help, for the ones that are trying!!

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
i sent you a pm with like 4-5 jdm sites, so if that dickface remark was to me you just made your worst fucking enemy....! it was sent on 4/20 and i still have a copy of it, so do throw out i didnt send shit...!

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
relax ladies, don't get your panties in a twist. we don't nead an e-cat fight. so i'll throw in a pair of these if ya just calm down.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
who wouldnt want to rock those? those nipples have to be sticking up at least 2 inches...

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
it says box box box box 15000? ?????

·
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
good luck finding those rare ass skirts . c o m .....any other questions....!also for the masses here are a feew of the jdm sites that i have used and had good luck with.....
www.jdmshit.com
www.jaydm.com
www.passwordjdm.com
and ebay search ferio or close to it sometimes only the chassis code is in the title not civic or ex..... hope it helps

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
jhpusa.com and jdmland.com are both very great jdm sites as well

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ok if your reallly need 'em I could them for a about $1250 without shipping.. Is this ES3 or ES8? Are you willing to spend that much?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the remark was not to you Low Eg-t, i did check out those sites and they were very informational, futher more i apologize , the remark was after 5 hours of searching wesite after website in frustration for these skirts, and no i do not want to spend 1250 for them , i can get custom kit for that much!!

·
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
cool then, i just wanted to make sure before i snapped off the deep end, i am getting meds for that btw....! LOL no really i am

1 - 20 of 22 Posts