Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for an AWD drivetrain from a ferio, obviously hard to find but i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction and if theres a comparable drivetrain that i could use on ex coupe that would match up pretty well instead of using the ferio's. if theres a thread already about the ferio and their drivetrain plz point me in the right direction...cause i couldnt find it...

basically i want to know where to buy, how much is a general price for it and are their any websites that have them for sale

thanks

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no body knows where to get this?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
ferio should be hydraulic
ahhh... well is that the only diff? cable vs. hydro?

if it has all the same ratios in the transfer case/gear box then i dont think it would be hard to convert a hydro clutch to a cable clutch and visa versa... im just sayin if thats the only diff i would just use whichever one i could find cheaper (prolly the wagon since its USDM)

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Look into Honda Beagles

beagles?? so would i have to use a diff. tranny as well or would i hook up the linkage and transfer case to my ex tranny?

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
waste of time, take it from the guy who got you into honda building. keep it simple. lsd, traction bars, boost by gear good tires,, its all we got.

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
waste of time, take it from the guy who got you into honda building. keep it simple. lsd, traction bars, boost by gear good tires,, its all we got.
aight. i gotcha cory...nice to hear from you again. im still gonna do it eventually tho... XD but for now ill do it the simple way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts