Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to everyone!

Just a quick note to remind all to visit our Specials section because we are having a sale till February 12th(some products up to Feb 20) and there are new products added and others to be added soon.

*Check out our special on Aluminum Charge Piping Kits for Civics 92-00 and Integras 94-01. These kits come with all necessary piping, Silicone Couplers, T bolt Clamps and Blow Off Valve flange Welded in. Perfect fit for your car

*Check our prices on Bullseye Power Turbos. Remember that we guarantee the best price and if you see the exact same turbo advertised for less at any other authorized Bullseye power store we will price match it or BEAT IT.

*You want BISIMOTO Products? We got em!!! Ask for our special price on Bisimoto Power Packages (Cam, Valvetrain, Cam gear).

*Competition Clutch/ACT/Clutch Masters(Coming soon)/Spec Clutch(coming soon)

Remember that at FJ Distributors we have access to over 100 aftermarket brands to suit your Japanese vehicle, not just Hondas, so if you need a specific part that is not listed on our website just contact us and we will give you a quote.

New products added or coming soon... Edelbrock Intake Manifolds, Skunk2, BLOX Racing, Presicion Injectors, Manley Rods, Traction Bars, Motor Mounts, Mufflers and Cat backs, Air Filters, More intercoolers (Vibrant, Mishimoto) and more.....

Alot of the product prices even Beat Ebay prices or stay very close so you cant go wrong with us. Its proven and reliable service for our customers.

Have a great week and thanks for shopping with us.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the orders....

Bullseye T3/t4 turbos shipped...
Superkits shipped....

Bisimoto Cams and products in process...

Please contact us for Special pricing on Bisimoto Packages (Camshafts/Valvetrain/Cam Gear)

·
Registered
889 Posts
your PM inbox was full.

Here is what I said. you can pm if you like.

Looking for bisi stg 2, springs and cam gear for a D16A6.

Also looking for a complete rebuild kit along with P29 pistons-Prefer ACL race bearings as it'll be a strictly race motor-always hitting 75-8000 rpm.
Along with the D16 h-beams

thanks!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi,
I noticed that you are out of YCP PM3 piston sets. Is there a chance that you will have these for sale in the future? I am interested in 76mm. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
enquiry sent, waiting for response! :mrgreen: (will be my 2nd order)

building an strong, HIcomp (NPR P29), HIrev N/A D14 dailydriver (bisi, level 3 vtec cam, springs & camgear combo) :bandito:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts