41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I thought it was great and had a walking dead feel. was nice to finally see the gore and action that people have been complaining was missing. Glad to see the dad grow a pair finally.

·
endo_bobo
877 Posts
I am seriously bored of this show. I don't like people not fucking shutting gates. The last episode where the Army was getting over run was what I wanted to see but they fucked it up with the characters.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I would like to see these people all get caught up with Rick and the group.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Old thread bumpski lol.

I watched to halfway into the third episode when it was actively airing. Haven't had a chance to finish it out.

Well tonight starting at 11pm they replayed the whole series. Being that I've been working third shift (11pm-7am) this was perfect for me! Overall I liked the season, thought it was rather good for being a second go at TWD. The finale was satisfying for me, sucks about the Mom at the end but she redeemed herself in that episode.

I wonder if they're going to have another season?

·
Registered
13,322 Posts
I wonder what the deal will be with those "airplane" mini episodes that aired during the commercials originally. Tie into the FTWD series perhaps?

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Tonight it's on.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Meh...

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
watched it for the first time, absolutely hate it and think it's stupid tv show....but hey that's me! :D

41 - 54 of 54 Posts