Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who gonna watch fear the walking dead tomorrow night?

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
If this is the show showing how everything got started, new story and new cast. Nice to see what other people went thru from a different prospective.

I believed the regular walking dead will start in October I think.

·
endo_bobo
877 Posts
The first half of the first season was really good because it was about zombies and survival. I'd call it tense at times and that's what I like in zombie stuff. Later seasons were more about the shitty characters and everyone just drop zombies with magic headshots so there is no threat. If they can stay away from that then I'll probably watch it.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If this is the show showing how everything got started, new story and new cast. Nice to see what other people went thru from a different prospective.

I believed the regular walking dead will start in October I think.
Yes it is the spin off of the walking dead in la. They might tell us how it all sarted but I'm not sure.

The walking dead comes out October 11th

The first half of the first season was really good because it was about zombies and survival. I'd call it tense at times and that's what I like in zombie stuff. Later seasons were more about the shitty characters and everyone just drop zombies with magic headshots so there is no threat. If they can stay away from that then I'll probably watch it.
Yea I agree with you. It has gotten boring. To many episodes pretty much about nothing. If they keep going the way there going I may stop watching it.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Almost time. comment after the show. watching talking dead right now.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Meh, too slow of a build-up for me. I LOVED how The Walking Dead started compared to this.
I agree. It sarted pretty good then slowed down a lot.seems like it's picking up. I still have 40 mins left so I'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Perhaps it will grow on me but I'm unimpressed so far. Can't stand the daughter, typical bitchy attitude. All the rest of the characters I didn't mind.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
The last half hour started to get my attention.

I'll give the season a watch, it's kind of refreshing with an entirely different cast.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Remember guys. this is how they typically start things. slow. they want to build up the characters so when shit hits the fan, we will root for them.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Meh, too slow of a build-up for me. I LOVED how The Walking Dead started compared to this.
I have to agree, the crack head kid was getting on my nerve till he finally did something at the end. Lets see how it gets, they have everything to make it real creepy so lets see.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was happy to see a spin off. Especially since they skipped what...3-6 months on the actual series? It's refreshing to see how everything started and how they cope. I am looking forward to tomorrow night's episode. I am still trying to my husband up on TWD. He's only on season 2!!!

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Let see how tonight's episode is.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Not bad. I wonder how quickly the time line will accelerate? Too fast and you just end up with the walking dead all over again. lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
You have to remember that everyone is used to TWD. So that 5000:1 zombie ratio and deserted waste lands. Also, everyone seems to think like a moron in these shows. "Oh this guy is walking like a zombie, wont die when I stab him in the fucking chest, and has grey eye balls. Im sure he just has a fever." I mean it doesnt take that long to figure it out. Shit the kid from the highschool is ahead of the curve.

This new spin off is 50/50 with me so far. Slow thats for sure. They have an opportunity to really do some crazy shit since it is a city setting and its the beginning of the zombie appoc. This is the only reason im partial to the show so far; hope that some crazy shit will go down. We'll see.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Much better episode, lol zombies don't even look like zombies yet, they look so clean. Human race like always fucking shit up already with the riots. Love the barber, his name is Mr. Ruben Blades, you can't get a better singer song writer multiple grammy winner than this man. One of my favorites. Looking forward to next week episodes.

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
the first episode didn't do it for me....
I will say the 2nd had a little more action....
im confused as to where its "saying" it started im starting to get the vibe they are saying its something with a bad batch of drugs? but I thought dr. jenner told rick everyone has the gene where they turn? I don't know if im feeling FTWD

1 - 20 of 54 Posts