Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hows everyone doing I'm new to the forums. Picked up this 98 civic 4 door about 7 months ago for $1000 with 80k on the d16y7. Enjoying the car. I have put some work into it. Could use a paint job but that's about it here is the begining to now.

How i picked up the car to where I am now. Here is list of what I have done so far. Wheels were just added still have to camber a little and roll. Fenders so they do have a little poke Lola.

Custom intake
Strut bar
Few engine dress ups
Type r shift knob
Blackworks lower control arms
Emusa lower tie bar
Benen rear tow hook
Truhart 2.5 inch lowering springs
2.5 inch exhaust
Front lip
Red Honda badges
50/50 red and clear tail lights
Window visors
Hic Rear window visor
15x7 +10 drag dr46 wrappeLola.nankang 195/50/15
Neo chrome lugs
License pate relocator

Still to install/ work on:
Yellow front fogs
Paint

Let me know what you think good or bad i can take it Lol. I'm working on a budget so. Trying to get there

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks pretty clean!

Do you plan on doing the basic bolt ons such as a header, exhaust, Y8 manifold and so on?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man and yea just basic bolt ons. Exhaust and intake are already done. Y8 manifold and header for sure. I'm going to work on paint and exterior and interior first and then move onto motor last

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I didn't thank price was to bad so I jumped on hard to find good 5 speed 4 door around my area lol... And as for visor I didn't like it at first ether but it grew on me lol I got it super cheap.

·
Registered
38 Posts
First thing i did on my Ek Sedan was take all those damn visors off but thats just me. Look's pretty good though, you got a hell of a deal

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Yea never was a fan of rear visor but I like it grew on me lol don't mind window visors lol. And yea deal was to good to pass up with it only needing paint

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks like a good buy to me.. Not liking the visor myself.. But hey its not my car.. Do what's make you happy with it.. If I posted pics of mine I would get flamed for my wing but I like it so ehh.. I'm happy for your find. Good luck

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So little update. Finally got around to getting fog lights installed. Turned out pretty good. Also gave headlights a good cleaning

Next up is a new fender for drivers side, fix rear quarter rust and paint the car :). Maybe buy few more things to get started on interior. Still wanna paint my valve cover lol

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts