Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i ran with the guy a few times last year in the UMTR events at my local track...

he is planning on higher psi out of the super charger and a 75 shot...
he said someting about 9's?...

he went 12.1 @131 on 19psi i think?????

oh and he drives this to and from work everday and he wasnt on slicks either:thehump:

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,226 Posts
CTS-V with boost and squeeze.

I believe the car was in the UMTR booth at Calvacade of Customs this year.

Tristan (correct spelling?) I'll NOT have the Civic out at T&T nights, only UMTR.

My first burnout in honor of Vinny of SBZ will be MASSIVE.

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CTS-V with boost and squeeze.

I believe the car was in the UMTR booth at Calvacade of Customs this year.

Tristan (correct spelling?) I'll NOT have the Civic out at T&T nights, only UMTR.

My first burnout in honor of Vinny of SBZ will be MASSIVE.
yea correct spelling! and yes it was in their booth
UMTR is the shit I know myself and pat (XdriftedX) are members again this year i dont think anyone else on csr is? John is easy to get along with and they are westsiders (west harrison) so they will let you follow them to out of town events! VERY easy chance to win decent money with the amount of cars that enter ALWAYS alot of stangs and craig from cincyspeed usually wins alot of them!
I won one event last year and 3 two years ago lol i kept the news paper clippings from them hha!

·
the MAD scientist
2,574 Posts
I thought if you used your car in competition it automatically voided your warranty. If thats the case theres not much he can do about it.

i gotta piss like a 9 dicked dog right now......
I'm gonna start using that line from now on. :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought if you used your car in competition it automatically voided your warranty. If thats the case theres not much he can do about it.

I'm gonna start using that line from now on. :lol:
he does something with IT or computers or something?? atleast i think thats what he sadi last year.... either he makes hella money and doesnt give a shit or two its paid for who needs a warranty...
babies dont pop out of that hole with one :hammer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts