1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
#4 will be all "4" doors... lmao

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
No actually Vin signed on to headline the movie... they are not sure if Paul Walker will be in it...

·
Registered
1991 Honda Civic SI
2,509 Posts
Yay for more rice, It's funny how people make million's off of these movies and there really isn't even anything good about them.

1st one just got street racers noticed and made it the hell it is today, 2nd one sucked, i watched 10 minutes of it and was like yea. Third one I was drunk when I watched all I remember is some redneck who thought he was a badass. 4th one is going to be rice out your mustang 101

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
im so gonna buy tickets in advance and wait in line opening night hooraaay..let the ricer infatuation resurface once more!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
haha i watched the first one out of boredom i noticed so many flaws. for instance:

when he kills his motor after the first race and vin is walking aroudn his car with all of the people. there is one kid kind of tall with spiky hair in two consecutive shots. i think he's wearing a black shirt

anyway im sure ill see it just to laugh at how gay its going to be

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha i watched the first one out of boredom i noticed so many flaws. for instance:

when he kills his motor after the first race and vin is walking aroudn his car with all of the people. there is one kid kind of tall with spiky hair in two consecutive shots. i think he's wearing a black shirt

anyway im sure ill see it just to laugh at how gay its going to be

my favorite 2 fuck ups on F&F1 is when Brian is driving the fugly eclipse to the first racing scene, he has a N2O hose dragging on the ground. Then, while they are racing, the riveted and bolted diamond steel floorpan falls to the ground and the Dom hops right on in there and outruns the cops.

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
I agree w/ all of ya'll that it's going to be some hyped up, riced out shit, but for the sake of playing devils advocate here, we all know we'll watch it atleast once.....:noway:

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
^ yeah there called movie furbs or something.

If I had to pick one, the first was the best. 2 and 3 sucked balls!! The geeky kid and vin where more conviencing that they actually know about cars then rappers. gangsters and hustlers as opposed to being more about the cars

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
my favorite 2 fuck ups on F&F1 is when Brian is driving the fugly eclipse to the first racing scene, he has a N2O hose dragging on the ground. Then, while they are racing, the riveted and bolted diamond steel floorpan falls to the ground and the Dom hops right on in there and outruns the cops.
Or how about the scene where Tran says how some SR20 motors aught to run a premium as he's holding the guys face over the engine bay of an Integra. That was some radiation there.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
went to the last 3 premiers (got invited). not in CA anymore so i guess i will have to wait for the bootleg. lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Or how about the scene where Tran says how some SR20 motors aught to run a premium as he's holding the guys face over the engine bay of an Integra. That was some radiation there.
Not to be an ass but I have a few Nissan buddies and in Japan, the Bluebird ( US's Sentra ) came with a FWD SR20De or DET.The DET model is about as rare as a R34 Spec-Nur in the US, even in Japan. I do believe that is what Johnny is talking about pulling a premium.

Here is the motor out of one

click this link, http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.sunrisejdmmotors.com/db/images/nissan4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.sunrisejdmmotors.com/nissan.php&h=480&w=640&sz=68&tbnid=6RJZPiQbtaginM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=137&prev=/images?q=nissan+bluebird&um=1&start=2&sa=X&oi=images&ct=image&cd=2
it is motor #3.

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Now that you mention it, I never did think of that scene in context to the Bluebird engine. Then again I never gave the writers of the first F&F enough credit to think they would have either.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
I would say the first Fast and the Furious was the best after all i dont really like second, I kinda like third

1 - 20 of 109 Posts