Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I'd share what I found to be an easy way to install SL9-RC440 injectors onto stock Z6 intake manifold, after I've done it the hard way of using the stock seals and sqeezing the shit our of them :D

^ this is the stock 240cc injector, and the RC440 injector with the original seal that the company provides. Well, you can see the difference by yourself, so instead of boring out the stock seals, and/or ordering new ones from RC Engineering, you simply go to Lowes and buy 4 of those:

^ you'll find those in the plumbing section next to all hose fittings. Those cost like 2 bux a piece, so get 4 of um ~ 8.60 USD total as I remember

^ this is how it fits nicely on the injectors, and seals nicely the manifold. However, boosting may push the seals further on the injector, and it would open a hole between the injector and the manifold again, so what you do is you put the provided RC seals first on the injector, and then those from Lowes on the bottom, so your injector will look like this:

^ notice the stock RC seal first, and the one from Lowes on the bottom. Doing that, you'll provide support for the first seal, so it will not pop up during boosting what so ever. Now just put the injectors in the holes:

^ and your injectors should look nice just like mines :D

Now donate 5 bux to me cause I just saved you a bunch of troubles :D

I guess this will be my first contribuion to www.D-series.org

Miro

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
why is this in the forced induction section?

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Good info.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
why is this in the forced induction section?

did I messed that up again :hammer:

anyways, many people use those when turbo the stock block, so I though I'd post it there

but I'm still noob here I guess

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,797 Posts
Well, when fuel hits them, they will swell. That will only be a problem when you goto remove the injectors.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts