·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Price: 9500

Mileage: n/a
-------------

93 Si

It has a EXSTENSIVE mod list (i will give to serious buyers)

Major things>

40k gsr swap...Type r tranny (LSD)

c8's

TONS of body work...Carbon Fiber everywhere, s2k tail lights, 01 civic headlights, full gsr suspension.

corbeau seats New, ameripol top etc etc

$9500 obo May take trades but will need atleast $5k unless your trading me something Super nice. These are a few quick pics...car has been in storage and is dusty

Attachments

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
i'm serious when i ask this...you don't want to trade for that tranny do ya? i'll trade you my b16 tranny plus cash. thought i'd throw that out there for shits and giggles. lmk

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope..... dont wanna part out the car...rims/tires are mint almost new and gl fining CF center caps cause you wont

·
Registered
721 Posts
oh snap..out comes the carbon fiber lol...

EDIT: since I just got laid, I am in a good mood so the only thing I will say, is that maybe this is the wrong place to advertise your rice, er, delsol. Its a well put togther car don't get me wrong, but most people looking to purchase a vehicle generally want to add there own flair. Also, peoples tastes vary so much that trying to sell a car thats been that heavily 'modified' makes the game pretty tough. I for one would rather take that 9500 bucks and sink it into an engine build and stuff it into a rusting civic hatch/crx.
You will find that on here many will share the same opinion. Advertise it in the local classifieds and you will be better off.

·
Registered
721 Posts
actually a better question is why did YOU bother posting again...if I'm not mistaken the first thread you started got set on fire aswell...

·
Registered
721 Posts
actually, I'm not done, neg rep me you fuckin little SOB. I was tryin to give you some advice in a nice manner, which I don't normally do for fuckbags like yourself. Take your shitty delsol and shove that overpriced overweight piece of monkey shit and cram it right in your rectum. You then can proceed to ball up your own fist and punch yourself right in the face. God should strike you with a lightning bolt for wasting the resources and the brain power it took to create that thing.

To everyone else/mods, I am sorry for the outburst, but people like this should be sent to jail just to get ass punked and taught a good lesson.
someone lock the thread...

Reactions: beater90
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.