Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what is the main things i need to do this people, im only gettin familar with the site so sorry for coming on with a question straight away

so what do i need,
also im from ireland so will have to think about shipping.

thanks for the help in advance, im new to this vtec world :bigok:

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
Well the turbo kit is a big start.
Chipped ecu to be able to tune.
A bunch of other shit.

Can you give more details? Power goal, chassis its in, budget, and all that stuff.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the turbo kit is a big start.
Chipped ecu to be able to tune.
A bunch of other shit.

Can you give more details? Power goal, chassis its in, budget, and all that stuff.....
basically i have a accord sir-t 1998 and want to turbo it, dont want any mad gains i just want a simple job but nice power also

This is d series lol welcome to the forum. Best to check out cb7.com
thanks man i just seen a build of a f20b so siad id join and it looks to be a very cool site :clover:

·
Registered
nothing
1,447 Posts
well its kinda tricky with the 11:1 compression i found out the hard way and used some stock accord f22a pistons and now my f20b is a safe 7.8.1 compression but currently down getting all new dh-racing valves, new seals, new headgasket, and timing belt!.... but mine made 280whp at 9psi up to 6500 rpm... couldnt rev any higher due to a shitty distributor...

got a new distributor and my head should be done by the end of this week then its back to carlisle to turn it up a little looking for the 350-375 mark...

·
Registered
nothing
1,447 Posts
ahh ryan cant wait to see you run that beast. Is brian putting it tgether for ya or you doin that?
no we are doing it locally here brian has been having some trouble lately so were tackling this ourselves its not too hard we have access to alldata which makes everything so much nicer :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no we are doing it locally here brian has been having some trouble lately so were tackling this ourselves its not too hard we have access to alldata which makes everything so much nicer :)
and where would a man get all this data :D so pistons out of a non vtec f22b yea\?

·
Registered
nothing
1,447 Posts
and where would a man get all this data :D so pistons out of a non vtec f22b yea\?
alldata is like a program that usually garages, tech schools and anyone else who feels like paying for it... only we have a username and password from the local tech school and use it for free.

and pistons are from any f22 motors that are 85mm bore. kinda like our famous vitara pistons but only for the F20b :) ive not seen anyone else do this yet. just a little research if conjured and put together and it is working great so far.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts