Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new set of aftermarket wheels is a crucial element of any unique custom build on the import scene. The selection of timeless F1R Wheels showcased at CARiD was developed specifically to be an excellent final touch to personalize your vehicle. Featuring the newest designs only, F1R Wheels are available in multiple finishes, styles and a wide range of sizes to fit your needs. Iconic ten spoke concave design, mesh design, classic split five-spoke deep dish design are all available on the pages of our website, make sure to check your options.

·
B-series Destroyer
912 Posts
These wheels are about as cheap of a wheel that you can buy. My friend put them on his 260Z, I"ll let you know how long they last...

·
Retired From Hondas
2,795 Posts
These wheels are about as cheap of a wheel that you can buy. My friend put them on his 260Z, I"ll let you know how long they last...

More like a knock off of a knock off of a knockoff of a knockoff..

I guess anyone who wants to buy chinese wheels and name them whatever can now have a wheel company.

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
More like a knock off of a knock off of a knockoff of a knockoff..

I guess anyone who wants to buy chinese wheels and name them whatever can now have a wheel company.
Been that way for 15 or more years, wish I had gotten into Chinese imports a long time ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts