1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED 7/1/08
f00ker's List, ED4:

IMPORTANT:

-90/91 Sedan Rear Bumper cover (preferred blue or black)
-90/91 Sedan bumper filler piece (Metal piece between headlights and bumper cover)
-90/91 Sedan Tail lights (EX preferred...cant remember if LX/DX are different, probably not)

Stuff "in transit"
-90/91 Civic/CRX SI transmission (4speedpride)

Stuff I got already (Thanks everyone :) ):
99/2k D16Y8 Exhaust Manifold with OEM heat-shields. (kommon_sense - Received - Thank you)
D16Z6 intake manifold (myHonda1 - Received - Thank you)
D16Z6 fuel rail (myHonda1 - Received - Thank you)
OBD-0 LS throttle body (icarusdown - Thank you)
14" HX wheels OR 15" 99/2k SI wheels. (icarusdown - Thanks -'89 CRX SI wheels will do just fine :) )
90/91 Rear disc conversion (4drturboD - Thanks, always a pleasure doing business with locals :) )
89-91 D16A6 Cam (Bare, no gear) - (Thanks for the Free D15B2 Krychek!, i'll be using this cam as a core!)
D16A6 Motor (D15B2 from Krychek!, Just as good as an A6 ;), Also a sohc ZC!!!)
90/91 Sedan Front Bumper cover (Found one in my garage! Old relics from past civics...)
90/91 CRX SI 40/40 Prop. Valve (Thanks BrotherDad)
88-91 Sedan Driver side Fender (Thanks SOHCinWA)
90/91 Sedan Front Left door (Thanks random super-shady craigslist guy!)
Aluminum Block posts (Endyn)
Bisimoto Adjustable Cam Gear (Thanks BISI/SOHCinWA)
92 DX d15b7 Throttle Body (Thanks DJ 2501)

I'm in The Seattle WA area (Local is always a HUGE PLUS, but not required)

If you've got it, I want it...but it might take up to 10 days for me to send money, I cant buy everything at once. Patience goes a long way ;)

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
I'll PM you after I get my BLOX mani in the mail. I can prob let my stock Z6 one go fairly cheap. Ill LYK.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Fooker.. you know I can get you Bisi's stuff at some sort of discount..

Reactions: modsHXcivi

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Hey you need to PM MyHonda1. He has the IM you're looking for. It has a little bit of green spray paint on it, but you can prob get it cheap because of that. I won't even have the BLOX til next Tuesday prob and he's been trying to sell his for months.

·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey you need to PM MyHonda1. He has the IM you're looking for. It has a little bit of green spray paint on it, but you can prob get it cheap because of that. I won't even have the BLOX til next Tuesday prob and he's been trying to sell his for months.
I'm in no real rush, if he sees this thread, or gets linked here...I'll talk to him. Krychek might have one for me, and he's local...

·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Money sent to myHonda1 for the Z6 manifold & Fuel rail as he described it, complete with green paint!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I am not at liberty to give you prices on these threads.. Thats how stupid rumors get started..,. SO I was asked not to... But you know how to get ahold of me... ha ha

·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am not at liberty to give you prices on these threads.. Thats how stupid rumors get started..,. SO I was asked not to... But you know how to get ahold of me... ha ha
Yes I do. Wasn't about to ask any questions...might want to edit your post so other kedders dont spam your inbox with "hey hook me up man"

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
THey can all goto my "Split Second Racing" Myspace page and get more info..

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.