Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am starting to be able to catch up on our projects...next motor mount kit on our check off list is the 92-95 Civic D series motor mount kit 5 spd. I should have a finished product to show off weekend after next. All of our motor mount kit's are made out thick steel and braced correctly for strength. The time has come to get rid of your inserts and filled mounts and buy a new stronger complete OEM mount replacment set for the quest of unwanted engine movement and more power to the ground. A must for the daily driver to the boosted D series lover. Set will include 3 mounts. Driver side, rear, passenger side. 70A polyurethane inserts choice of Red or Black colors as always. I will be doing a 1 time special pricing D-series group buy. I will post more info when I get some progress on them. We will also offer up a packaged deal price with the motor mount kit and our EG traction bar system. -John

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Will these work on the 96-00 5speed models? Also do you sell motor mount insert/polyurethane kits, cant find anything on your site.

·
Great example of a n00b
278 Posts
do you have one for automatic transmission!? *hide*

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This kit is for EG only 5 spd.... wildpikachu if you wanted auto mounts (different then 5 spd) I would need time/ lil extra for custom charge since i'd have to make them and have lil demand. But I can make it happen.

I should have something to show next week sometime on the EG 5 spd mounts.

·
Great example of a n00b
278 Posts
This kit is for EG only 5 spd.... wildpikachu if you wanted auto mounts (different then 5 spd) I would need time/ lil extra for custom charge since i'd have to make them and have lil demand. But I can make it happen.

I should have something to show next week sometime on the EG 5 spd mounts.
thanks for the heads up. I will pass on the custom since it only a daily commuter car.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
any pics or word on price?

Would this work for an 95 civic that has been swapped to a manual? I am interested and would like to know the pricing anyway. Thanks.
it should; i think the difference for auto's an 5spd's is the location of the tranny mount; so if you are using a 5spd mount right now you should be good...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$275 shipped US is the projected price

Yes if it's an auto car from factory with 5 spd swap it should bolt up if the bracket is the same as 5spd for the tranny bracket...rear is the same and im sure driver side chassis bracket doesn't change...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im almost finished with the kit should have something to show later this week. The kit will work for the following....

- 92-95 Civic EG D series motors 5 spd, 5 spd cars from factory,
- Will work with 92-95 D series motors
- Will work with the 96-00 D series motors with use of the 92-95 D series driver side engine bracket
- It will also work with 94-01 B series engines into the 92-95 Civic EG.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts