Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Based on our success with our 4-2-1 H22A headers...I am up to making some 4-2-1 D series headers for you guys. They will start out with small primaries up top 1 5/8" tapper bored into 1 7/8" ID downpipe runners then into either your choice of 2 1/4" collector or 2.5" collector. Our header will perform over any of the lower brand headers and will be a bang for it's buck. It will come with Cerma/Krome that is a high temp. coating. It comes out white chalky then take some fine steel wool to it and few swipes it comes out shiney within seconds. It also does a very good job keeping header temps. down. There is no discolor upon fireup. My Crx header looks the same the day I put it on a 1+ years ago. The header will be designed for stock to NA builds and for 88-00 D series SOHC and SOHC Vtec engines. Our server is down so the below link will show you to pictures for the time being. -John

$410 shipped US...If I can get 5+ people interested I will drop the price down to $375 price just for this time being...

http://www.explicitspeedperformance.net/H22Aheader1.html

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
WHere are you located and will you do dyno testing, because if you can prove that it will make power than i'd be in.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am searching for someone actually to be able to provide me a comparison and some dyno #'s for a nice discount off the header.

if anyone is interested and has a decent NA setup PM me....

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Im not volunteering but you should try it on a built car and a basically stock car. I know builthatch has a sick build but uses smsp. A guy named eyal 951 uses a dc header so you could prove yours is better in that way. Then you should try someone more basic. Just my .02
410 shipped is a damn good deal too. Good luck.

Reactions: cryz2

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Hows the progress coming, i know its only been a little while but im eager. You gotta realize, i was tempted to go smsp but im gonna wait to see how this turns out. Finally i found a nice car.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Its not done yet, and i see your in cahoes im in albany

1 - 10 of 10 Posts