Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Banned
2,467 Posts
Oversized valves is a nono. Oversized valves+ high compression+ bigger cam=bad news. Wished I got to you sooner than your post. I do knot know why that is, I've been told alot of times not to do that combination.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cause i had da 88 integra and blew the motor so i started building it then i found da eg for cheap with no motor so i chose to use dat car why wouldnt i do it. yea they arnt technically domed but they are high compression its more of a point.

· Registered
982 Posts
cause i had da 88 integra and blew the motor so i started building it then i found da eg for cheap with no motor so i chose to use dat car why wouldnt i do it. yea they arnt technically domed but they are high compression its more of a point.
if they aren't domed and you have a D16A1 head which has a huge combustion chamber, your compression ratio is probably going to be somewhere less than 9:1 - the 86-87 D16A1 which had a slight dome had compression ratio of 9.1:1 - takes a pretty good dome to get 11:1 on a D16A1

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.