Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Civic Si
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come the exospeed number is disconnected, ive been waiting for my wheels/tires for 3 weeks and get no answer, and have already put a $200 deposit on them, anyone know whats going on?

·
Registered
92 Civic Si
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i pm'ed him yesterday and got no response, and the last time i pm'ed him he told me he didnt have a date when the wheels are going to arrive and told me not to trip

not very professional if you ask me.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
i already pm'd you im not at the shop as far as i know our shipment of lensos have been held up at customs bro you got to be patient man shit happens like this from time to time. as for the phone i hit you up already about that. i been answering your questions and for one day that i dont have time to be online to answer you questions you freak out. come on bro i know you got a race this weekend and im sorry for that but this situation is also fucking us up as well.

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
a local had to wait 8 months for their lensos and M&H tires to come

they will come just be patient.

its not like you can get the wheels anywhere else... lol

·
Registered
92 Civic Si
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the only thing that worried me was I just called and the phone number was disconnected ( it is working now) and i am being patient, I was just curious because Wil told me I would have them in 2 weeks and its been 3 (not even really worried about it) just thought you guys went out of business or something.

How would you feel if you place a deposit for something, it was promised to you in 2 weeks, or at least before an event that you had planned, and you dont get any updates on whats going on, and you call the number and its disconnected, how would you feel or what would you think.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
the only thing that worried me was I just called and the phone number was disconnected ( it is working now) and i am being patient, I was just curious because Wil told me I would have them in 2 weeks and its been 3 (not even really worried about it) just thought you guys went out of business or something.

How would you feel if you place a deposit for something, it was promised to you in 2 weeks, or at least before an event that you had planned, and you dont get any updates on whats going on, and you call the number and its disconnected, how would you feel or what would you think.
i totally understand your frustration but i answered every pm you sent me with what i knew about your situation. i just could get your last one cause i was busy at the shop with limited time to sit on the pc to get back to you. look trust me you have nothing to worry about customs screwed us over with this batch. its not our fault cause if it was in my hand it would have been shipped out since i handle all the packing etc.....

·
Registered
92 Civic Si
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
btw I was going to pick them up not have you guys ship them out, let me know when you guys have an update....thanks

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
btw I was going to pick them up not have you guys ship them out, let me know when you guys have an update....thanks
will do like i mentioned in my pm as soon as i find out you will get your update as promised.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts