Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Office Number: 661-775-1963
shop hours: (M-F 10:00am to 5:30pm Pacific Standard Time)

now my personal info encase you cant be helped threw the office number. these are the steps you should take:

1)PM me here = best way im always here

2)AIM SN: sitrex775

3)email: [email protected]

4)use this thread for any other questions i mean hell i live in the forum im always here

5) call the shop

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im going to take a nap i just busted a allnighter. anyone who cant reach me or wil follow the step's im out for 4 hours.

·
Registered
92 Honda Civic Cx
1,276 Posts
Do y'all have License plate covers for sale?
Thanks

·
Registered
1990 civic 4 door LX
2,121 Posts
my friend bought a front end from wil a year and a half ago or so. a little less. i believe 1/1/12,

we were informed that after mishaps he would receive his front end. now hes out 850$ and wil has never fixed this.

figured i would let you know, if you have a shop or hit wil up at the right time he wil come through. if you dont and hit him up at the wrong time. he will takeyour money and split. i believe theres more action taking place but dont know yet.

threads everywhere about this and its a shame he wont fix it.,

·
Registered
751 Posts
All you need to do is file a BBB complaint and notify will with a screen shot. I guarantee you'll have your money the next business day. I did it.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my friend bought a front end from wil a year and a half ago or so. a little less. i believe 1/1/12,

we were informed that after mishaps he would receive his front end. now hes out 850$ and wil has never fixed this.

figured i would let you know, if you have a shop or hit wil up at the right time he wil come through. if you dont and hit him up at the wrong time. he will takeyour money and split. i believe theres more action taking place but dont know yet.

threads everywhere about this and its a shame he wont fix it.,
and who is your friend since im yet to hear about i probably could have helped.

·
Registered
1990 civic 4 door LX
2,121 Posts
i pm'd you, although i deleted the PMs you asked wil, he said that he would take care of it.
his mom notified wil recently they would proceed FURTHER if he didnt get the front end since the last 4 times they communicated wil said it would be sent within a short time. THEN COMPLETELY IGNORED THEM FOR THE LAST 3 months (or so).

i can post a screen shot of 4 seperate entire conversations on facebook then the trail "stopping". including account numbers and what wil said.

I hope this gets fixed, this can easily be resolved. Wil has always sold us parts, no isses. My friend starts to build a FIS / SFWD car on his hard earned money, let alone its RHD and will be an amazing car. its only about 3 months from being done and been in the works for 2 years. im sure it would be a car to stay in the scene and be used and setup properly with what he has for it. and then no front end.

we kept our mouths shut. he wont make posts because he doesnt want to bad mouth. this isnt bad mouth, its hard earned money gone. that all. no rudeness, no arrogance. i really cant be more meaningful in a sense he wants it fixed and no harm no foul.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i understand the situation but what was a his name again. i sorta remember handling this for you but man i thought this was resolved wow. i need his name again

1 - 12 of 12 Posts