Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Exospeed Racing Camshafts ( limited time only special until end of October )

* for a limited time. We're doing a special on cams. We know they work and a lot of users are highly satisfied with them.

* All camshafts below are regrinds. Cam core required. We have limited stock on cam cores. If you don’t have one to send to us, check for availability.

D16A6/D15B7 SOHC Non-VTEC:

SR-909(Stg2): All Motor Street/Turbo Cam $135.00 (reg 185.00)
Race A6(Stg3): Aggressive Street/Race All Motor Cam $135.00 (reg 185.00)
Kobe A6 Special (Stg4): You so CRAZY!! Street Cam/ Full Race cam $160.00 (reg $210.00)
ProA6(Stg5): Custom Full Race camshaft(requires custom pistons) $call for price

D16Z6/Y8 SOHC VTEC:

SV909(Stg2): Mild All Motor/Turbo Cam $170.00 (reg $219.00)
Race SV(Stg3): Aggressive Street/Race All Motor Cam $180.00 (reg $229.00)

*Guaranteed to ship out 7 business days of arrival or its free shipping.

*Guaranteed power or your money back

* Disclaimer:must show proof that everything possible has been done to tune it and dyno results of power loss.

·
Registered
same as above
1,084 Posts
Oooo put me down for the race sv

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
starting off fresh with cam deals for the d-series family until the end of October.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
i have a z6 core if you guys wanted it.. 15 bucks shipped. itl prolly cost about 10 or so to ship

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have a z6 core if you guys wanted it.. 15 bucks shipped. itl prolly cost about 10 or so to ship
not sure yet depends on what wil wants and if we are in need.

·
Registered
93 Civic EX
134 Posts
i feel bad askin this question, but im gona ask anyway. im in the process of builing my first single cam and im looking @ different cams and i've read that a lot of people are running a ZEX 59300. my question is, whats the difference between the two (ur st3 vs ZEX), and if u knew, the difference in power gain. thnx in advance. (I have a built block: vitara 75.5 w/ scat H beam rods, golden eagle block gaurd, balanced rotating assmbly, acl bearings, king thrust washers polished crank.)

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i feel bad askin this question, but im gona ask anyway. im in the process of builing my first single cam and im looking @ different cams and i've read that a lot of people are running a ZEX 59300. my question is, whats the difference between the two (ur st3 vs ZEX), and if u knew, the difference in power gain. thnx in advance. (I have a built block: vitara 75.5 w/ scat H beam rods, golden eagle block gaurd, balanced rotating assmbly, acl bearings, king thrust washers polished crank.)
we don't compare other products to ours. if you have a question just on our cams, we can answer that, but we can't speak for other products.

pm me for what you looking for and your goals.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
When does this pricing go into effect????

Local shop I stop in at just shipped some stuff to Wil.
this started yesterday until the end of October. and what did they send in so i stay on top of it as well if you don't mind me asking. im not sure if wil would honor that price though since its for members only. so if they talked and he already gave them prices then im not sure but they can always ask.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
gm pm me when you can after you talk to wil. also i will post in due time my progress so let me know what else you need.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what kind of headwork is required for the stage 4 a6?
a good port job with the works this cam shines with a good flowing head upgraded valve train etc... it will work decent on a stock head but will meet the serious racers expectation with good headwork.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.