Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
VTEC withdrawals
i "ride" yo momma
1,339 Posts
good god man. good luck. get a refund and come to the east coast meet this weekend :bigok:

·
Registered
Altima
86 Posts
March 10th?!? that's an insane amount of time to wait for a part. that thing better come with some extra stuff for making you wait so long. i've never heard of something taking 3 months to be delivered. i say give it another week of hassling them to get answers; if nothing is done by then, get a refund

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
did you hit me up before you made this thread i would have got you answers. i understand your upset but thats i why im here to take care of any questions or problem. would have been nice if you would have pm'd me with your name and i would have given you an answer.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Whats your name? As far as I know, we dont have anything back that long. Did you order through another shop?

Have you emailed us recently? Are you mailing to [email protected] I dont recall any recent emails about an EG CF last couple weeks.

Email me now so I can figure this out.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Ok I just found out what your name is. Dang we sent that out early last month. I thought you would have received that by now.

Email us now and I'll follow up on the shipment with the freight company on what happened. We'll have to confirm all your address and contact phone number if they have the right one and you gave us the right one.

Apologize for the confusion man. We'll get this resolved ASAP.

·
Registered
537 Posts
ya I'm on it. usually residential shipments go flawlessly. But residential is trickier than commercial freight delivery. They have to contact you, make a schedule for delivery, etc. Sometimes the local freight hub doesnt contact us and I've had a couple shipments sit at the local hub until we actually called them to make the contact with the receiver. I'm following it up and I'll let you know what happened.

·
Registered
94 Civic DX
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright update on the situation. Exospeed was not at fault with me not getting my package. The freight company had my package on hold for some reason and no one knew. Wil fixed things and I got my stuff. Plus he got a new freight company to do his delivery so this won't happen again.

Thanks Wil and the exospeed crew I love my front end got it on just in time ready for my event 2morrow I just finished putting it on like 25 min ago all I need now is a wash thanks again guys

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
nice.

glad that everything got sorted out. :)

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Sick man! Cant wait to see/get mine!

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
nice i was gone for 3 weeks with no internet glad everything worked out and your ready to go.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
glad everything worked out... front looks sick....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts