Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted to see what yall think of my plan for my exhuast
its a summit, resonator, magnaflow muffler 3 inch piping and dp
i also have a 3 inch high flow cat should i run it?
this is going to go on a ef sedan, and be dumping down before the gas tank
here is a pic, and suggestions would be greatfull
thanks

·
Registered
312 Posts
hmmmm that turbo dosent look like it will bolt up.but other than that looks like my exhaust.:bigok:

btw i run 2 of the summit resonators and a cat.still loud.i try to keep it quite around the police.but i have no real muffler.

·
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1
560 Posts
if it will all fit then it looks like a nice setup, the cat is your choice, personally i wouldnt run a cat on a turbo setup but it may quite it down a little, really depends what your looking for.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just ordered up a v band today to get welded to dp and flange on turbo, its an hy35 going on d15b with eagles and vitars, i guess i'll just try with no cat then if its still to crazy toss the cat on or another resonator?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ended up going with a hiflow cat, summit resonator and a magnaflow muffler and an ebay ats silencer

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll try to get a picture and post it up and maybe some sound clips with and without the silencer

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
And fuck you for fucking up the atmosphere.

May I have your address so I may send you an invoice for the damage you've done to my lungs?
shut up hippie

car emisions = about 5% of human emissions

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
smog,

i'm running the catco cat,summit resonator,and a magnaflow glasspack,
its funny because i happen to find myself in san bernardino for some army training haha.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts