Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Need Everyones Opinion On This Im Ordering Exhuast Tomorrow And I Dont Know What To Buy Im Choosing Between Greddy Evo2,tanabe Racing Medallion,or Skunk 2, But I Dont Want Something That Sounds Ricey Im Looking For A Deep Throaty Exhuast That Is Not So Fucking Loud That Everyone Will Complain Because I Live In A Gay Ass Town Thanks For The Help I Can Really Use Opinions Before I Go Spending 600 Dollars On Exhuast Tomm.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I Forgot To Say I Have A 96 Civic Ex Coupe Dy8 Motor

·
ridin on rotas
1,980 Posts
I say don't get the greddy. it's a nice exhaust. I had the evo 1, the muffler rusted from the inside out the piping was covered in rust. with out a cat, that thing was loud, you could hear it from blocks away, driving normal. it did sound nice before I put a header on and removed the cat.

but greddy has one of the worst warranty departments. I've heard of many people getting screwed over by them, including myself. I know rock a nice apexi world sport 2.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Have you considered DC Sports or Thermal R&D. Those are the only ones I have ever known to give a deep throaty sound. I haven't heard any Skunk exhausts yet but the other ones are too loud in my opinion.

·
D-series child
326 Posts
neither... Magnaflow. you wont be disappointed. alot of people have told me it's the best sounding import around here. it's stock quiet at idle and cruise, and at WOT that bitch is deep and sounds ballsy as fuck.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Thermal R&D is by far the best i have ever heard....i've got a 3" full stainless on my 98 D16Y7 Coupe...(I got it for 200 and i'm going turbo as soon as i finish ordering parts)...but it is really nice and deep even at wot...thats with no cat and stock manifold...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts