·
Registered
99 4 dr
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
ive got a full exhaust for a coupe. 3inch pipin with 3inch high flow cat, not the ebay shit this passes inspection and is legal after the car its 2.5inch to a 1chamber flowmaster muffler. lettin go real cheap, if ur close by that is.

·
Registered
99 4 dr
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i live in WI

·
Registered
92 cx
933 Posts
My exhaust on my eg8 rusted and fell off in the same exact spot..I personally was not smart and bought the cheapest cat back on ebay for $180 shipped, took me a long time gettin it to line up where it didnt sag, rattle, or rub my bumper. That magnaflow is nice but kinda pricey. If I were to do it again tho I woulda went to a muffler shop and have them make me a custom cat back welded up 2.33in- (depending on header) 2.25 is fine. And a muffler shop that does manderal bends of course, theyll give you a warranty which i trust more than ebay's for prolly under $200...more if you want a specific muffler, the muffler shop i know of has flowmaster mufflers as an option any size.

·
Registered
99 4 dr
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Where at in Wisconsin? Pm me i have a full catback from a hatch that sounds real good and a holley airmass header. Let me know we can get something worked up for you if your not to far

·
Registered
92 cx
933 Posts
I didnt know a hatchback catback was compatible with a sedan? The header will prolly fit. I've got an airmass theyre not bad. Better than stock.

·
Registered
93' lx
207 Posts
Hatch back catback will not work.

I have a test pipe tho if ya need it. im in tx tho. so gotta ship pm me

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Never Said it would bolt right on. Nothing a welder an some extra pipe wouldn't fix. Hence why I told the op to pm me if he wants something done up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts