Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into getting either a Greddy Evo 2, Apexi N1, or HKS high power exhaust. I was wondering if anyone here had used any of these and if i could get some feedback on them

·
Registered
901 Posts
i've used the evo 2 and my friend has the n1... i'm a bigger fan of the greddy exhaust, just because i like the tone and the look a little bit better. the n1 is a great exhaust though, and the hks is way overpriced.

·
Registered
32 Posts
both of those exhaust are to loud in my opinion. Nothing beats a custom exhaust. 2.25" with a es oval sounds great.

·
Registered
826 Posts
heres a good question

i want opinions now: which exhaust system sounds the most badass?

maybe this can help you out a bit Sherwood

·
Registered
826 Posts
i have the magnaflow cat-back and its pretty deep with a high pitch roar at high rpm's.

·
Registered
12,272 Posts
both of those exhaust are to loud in my opinion. Nothing beats a custom exhaust. 2.25" with a es oval sounds great.
he didnt ask if you were a pussy and got your ears hurt by the loud exhausts

I fucking hate people like this ^^^ its like, dickhead - he didnt even fucking ASK you people what you thought of the noise.... but yet, people are still giving bullshit opinions and suggestions that have NOTHING to do with what the OP posted

:hammer: fucking retard

·
Registered
826 Posts

I fucking hate people like this ^^^ its like, dickhead - he didnt even fucking ASK you people what you thought of the noise.... but yet, people are still giving bullshit opinions and suggestions that have NOTHING to do with what the OP posted

well he is asking about if anyone has ever heard these exhaust systems....so i figure why not exhaust systems in general

why not post your opinions about ALL exhaust systems and open Sherwoods world instead of just three select exhausts.

·
Registered
826 Posts
^^aight whatever man

·
Registered
12,272 Posts
^^aight whatever man
go read the 1st post... he asks if anyone has USED them ... never says ANYTHING about the noise level/if people were pussies/what "other" exhaust he should get

why not post your opinions about ALL exhaust systems and open Sherwoods world instead of just three select exhausts.

because for the most part..... 80% if the exhaust systems out there suck dick

he named the best ones, GReddy HKS and Apex'i

·
Registered
1995 Honda CIvic LX
1,050 Posts

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!! I wondered where you were at today.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
i got an eBay knock-off of the EVO2... looks great, sounds good n/a (nice tone, not too loud) or boosted (pretty damn quiet unless you're really on it)...

·
Registered
1997 Honda Civic DX
131 Posts
I have the hks on my talon, i know its not a honda, but it sounds nice and is kinda loud when its 3" and has no cat or resonator.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts