Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gonna be putting the turbo on my car soon and was wondering if my current exhaust would be fine. Its a 60mm Invidia N1 Catback for the CRX. The turbo i will be using is a t3t4 57 trim .63, I plan to run a 2.5" dp to a 2.5" test pipe to the invidia catback. Im only looking for 200-230whp. So will this exhaust work? Also with kind of spool time would i be looking at?

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Im gonna be putting the turbo on my car soon and was wondering if my current exhaust would be fine. Its a 60mm Invidia N1 Catback for the CRX. The turbo i will be using is a t3t4 57 trim .63, I plan to run a 2.5" dp to a 2.5" test pipe to the invidia catback. Im only looking for 200-230whp. So will this exhaust work? Also with kind of spool time would i be looking at?
should be good, your goal will be easier to acheive with larger dp and exhaust, but what your running should suffice.

·
Black Dynamite
1991 HONDA Civic
5,880 Posts

You should be good. I'm running the same thing

·
Registered
'95 Civic dx
835 Posts
That should be fine for your goals :TU:
x2, im running a 2.25" (lil bit smaller than 60mm) magnaflow cat back with a test pipe, and my t3 spools just fine, full boost by 3500 rpm... only thing that restricted it was the cat when i used to have it on my car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.