Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greg at GO-AUTOWORKS is making me a full 3" exhuast with an apexi n1 muffler. Id like to get a pic to him of how id like the muffler to sit:
around a 25 degree angle to the side, and 10-15 degree(?) angle upwards.

Id prefer pics on a civic, but any car will work, basically just need some angled exhaust pics... I did a quick google search, but i didnt come up with much... contributions will be repped asap, im repped out for the day.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
little too much side angle

not a great view, muffler sticks out to far past the bumper

not enough side angle

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,942 Posts
I'm on my phone so it will be hard to get to quickly but search threads started by me. I have that kexhaust on my 4dr. Not sure what page the pic is on. But its there. It should be in the showcase section if you still need a pic.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,942 Posts
Or I could pull my car under the lights at the station and take pics and email them to you. Whatever works for you.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,942 Posts
Oh yeah. Emailing piics to you would be faster. I'm at work and I can't post my pics from photobucket cause 1. My phone won't sucessfully email to Pbucket and 2. It would take forever. But the Apexi kit is about at the angle you want. You can post what I send too but you'll have to excuse the snow and ice.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i cant see much from the angle of the supra pic, eg is angled to far
Oh yeah. Emailing piics to you would be faster. I'm at work and I can't post my pics from photobucket cause 1. My phone won't sucessfully email to Pbucket and 2. It would take forever. But the Apexi kit is about at the angle you want. You can post what I send too but you'll have to excuse the snow and ice.
awesome, thankyou! any help is appreciated. email [email protected]
looks sik

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Max, you picky ass bitch... :lol:

What the hell are you looking for, this?

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Max, you picky ass bitch... :lol:

What the hell are you looking for, this?
Hey obviously im not too picky if I can stand taking you out to dinner! haha

And call me stupid but i cant even spot the exhaust in that pic...

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Hey obviously im not too picky if I can stand taking you out to dinner! haha

And call me stupid but i cant even spot the exhaust in that pic...
You crack me up Max! You seriously cant see it? It's a widebodied S2000 with the angled exhaust built within the over fender, just below the tail light.

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You crack me up Max! You seriously cant see it? It's a widebodied S2000 with the angled exhaust built within the over fender, just below the tail light.
Ah yes, that was the only thing i could see that could possibly be the exhaust, but it looked like to odd of a place... so no, thats not what im looking for you shithead! haha, you've caused some rofl moments for me aswell big jeez man.

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
needs a tad more upward and outwards angle

93 red ls's old 4dr

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,942 Posts
Okay I sent the pics but damn my phone camera sucks. Gonna borrow the gf's camera and take more for you tomorrow. Hope some of them help. I can get any angle pic you want tomorrow with the digi.

Edit: well you found Tristans aold rig. Nice!! You want need mine then. We have the same kit. But if you need more up and out you're gonna have to hold a muffler up to your bumper and get a pic of the angle you want. Sorry I couldn't help more. The results you want should look sick!!!!!!!

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
meh, not bad

LOVE how this looks

this is big j's
your right, looks just like 93 red ls's. Id at some more angle in both to the side and upwards

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,942 Posts
There is a guy with the same gen prelude that drives around my area with the apexi kit and another kid with a 240. They go with the lines of the car. But your needs for a different angle will look killer I think.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... 3 days later, I deliver.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts