Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Civic EK2 hatch
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, im currently running a 96 ek2 entirely JDM (ie i live in japan) including the tiny d13b4 motor. i want to do some exhaust and intake work and i need some more info. for the exhaust i havent decided what headers i want to use because im not sure what will all work with minimum adjustment to the the actual runners or collectors. i know that pretty much all d series engines have the same bolt pattern for the exhaust mani, however im trying to find a diagram of the exhaust layout for all 96-00 ek hatches to see what all needs to be mod'd to make any header fit. also for the intake i would like to use a skunk2 pro intake mani with a 68 mm tb. im pretty sure ima have to move some stuff around in the bay to make room and ill have to find a new fuel rail. and a new intake. just curious if anyone can help me find the diagram i need or if anyone has ever done a plenum style intake manifold swap onto a d13 before? thanks for any help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.