Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont have it on just yet just got it here. hopefully i can get into my buddys shop so i can put it on here soon. i can tell magnaflow dont care to much about the box. plane white cheap looking but oh well exhaust doesnt look to bad. just hoping it sounds worth a shit.

Reactions: d16z6_eg-6_boi

·
Registered
826 Posts
i love the magnaflow system on my civic

Reactions: dubbedcorde

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
really wanting to go air up the ranger frame and push that bitch outside and throw this one. but i aint just yet. or at least i dont think i am

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
350.52 msrp was 598 or something it was within 10 bucks of 600

·
Registered
150 Posts
hey let me know how it sounds cause i'm thinking about getting for da rex!!! looks nice....

·
cool title
1,698 Posts
my magnaflow has a huge middle resonator like that, scrapes off everything. get that bitch on, hopefully it'll sound better than mine.

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
this thing sound great. almost sounds like a stock 06 si. under hard peddle the intake is louder then the exhaust. the massive resinator tucks up nicely out of the way. nothing hangs down lower then the stock exhaust. install wasnt bad at all (i love working on new shit). and heres the pic and some very sorry videos. ima have to have my friends give me a hand with some better ones. and thank my buddy matt and greg (d16ej1) who put the exhaust on for me cuz i was to fat to fit under the car and im still a gimp. newayz pics bitchs and a video or two.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Looks beautiful! That last picture just brings out how nice this care really is.
Made me fall in love with it :) We don't have any Coupees of that generation here in Norway.

Keep up the good mods :TU:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts