Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the highway today run into a red 92-95 ex coupe and newer integra both had atleast exhaust, Im in my 98 dx all i have done is b18b with i/h/e. all 3 of us hit it around 50 i put at least 3 to 4 cars on the ex by 100 and was pulling hard on the integra but to much traffic to keep going. Not hatin on the d-series or anything but i thought the ex would have kept up better, maybe it was an auto. The look on the guys face in the civic was priceless though My car is 100% stock on the outside and when i passed him he looked so shocked it was great. Hopefully soon i'll get some pics up and vid or two of it in action.

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
and we care why? lol
before i boosted my car the only swapped cars i got pulled on by was a gsr swapped cx hatch with some other mods and an lsvtec crx that was high comp cammed blah blah
ls swapped civics were nothing....

·
d-series Member
3,134 Posts
shouldnt be racing in traffic. ive no problem risking my own life, but i wont risk others. get a b16 tranny too, ls has long gears.

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
any traffic is too much traffic IMO.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I kno its not the fastest thing but its really not that bad for a pretty much stock motor, its obd2 and im runnin the stock p75. when i blew my old y7 i was gonna do a y8 swap but i found the whole b18b swap for $1800 with 70,000 miles. so did the swap myself and spend another $200 on random parts so for around $2000 it seemed liek a better deal than the y8.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts