Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my home from work and i saw this guy with a orange eclipse with a big ass wing and i knew i had to take this POS down.Well id pull on the right line so we could line up but this guy just went for it way before i was ready.Also i didnt go all the way on 3rd cus there's no point to do it at that time and also there were traffic coming fast!!Oh well the vid would tell the rest.Crushed him 3 more time after that!!!!haha.

PS: I took the vid with the phone and i wasnt paying attention to the phone since my eye were glued to the road that's why looks crappy!!!

My mods:
stock z6
14b turbo
450cc tuned with crome pro @ 10 psi
blah,blah.......

Vid:
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=24806798

Rick

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
HAHAHAHA...nice kill..love the flyby haha

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
whats even better then a ricer flyby is when u race someone and as soon as u start to pull like a bat out of hell they slam on there brakes. hahaha

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It took him a bit to go by me again haha.I knew he wasnt turbo but it pissed me off cus they think there car is fast cus the sh!tty ass paint job and a wing higher then the roof of the car.Im not saying my car is fast or anything but i can crush some local punks too like the other day with a RX-8 type-S but the guy was cool and gave me a :TU:.

·
Registered
1989 iroc
354 Posts
^ yea how are u multi-tasking this one

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I put the phone against the steering wheel and hold it there facing my window with my left hand and shift with my right.Thats why u see part of my door and the car.But i wouldnt recommend doing that!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts