Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i came across an evo 8 turbo for reall cheap. should i use it on my turbo d. or sell it and buy a 20g. i say the 20 g from an eclipse bc the flanges are different. im open to suggestions thanx guys

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would go with the 20g, the evo8 turbo has some funky flange designs. Its up to u but i would go 20g :TU:
thats 1 towards the 20g. yea that flange is pretty funky:mikej:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any1 else?

·
Registered
179 Posts
The EVO 8 turbo is a twin scroll design. So you will have to use a mainfold to use that same design or else its useless.

·
Registered
314 Posts
yeah but if you made the twin scroll actually functional aka get the pulses separated properly it would be well worth the improvement in spool time and power i think.

it depends how much design & fab work you want to do. maybe someone makes a manifold for this on the D? i'm sure someone like lovefab or bmcracing would be more than happy to build you a custom manifold... for like $900...

so if money is an issue, and you seem to be interested in the evo turbo because of the low price, don't bother. go get something much more standard like a big t3 or that 20g you're looking at.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
silly girl... no... sexy girl... some girls really know their .02.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts