Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys your gonna love this one..... me 96 civic ex turbo (10 lbs spike ha) vs. 98 civic ex (with a real type-r b18c5 motor swap) now he has a greddy catback and AEM v2 intake........ we did a 65 roll.... I was in fourth gear and we did the 3 honks and go..... I dropped down to 3rd..... hit full boost really fast..... hit foruth I had about 3 lengths on him....... stayed in fourth for a bit then hit fifth by the time I was doing about 115 he was 3 legnths behind me..... haha nice 4k wasted huh???? I do admit my buddys civic is hella fast tho.... im super happy!!!

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
congrats. i know how u feel. i beat my buddy in his 99 civic si with a gsr swap.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just got nervous pushing 110 even with a fully upgraded fuel system.... and tuning..... still stock internals.... not for long tho ;)

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
nice kill man :TU:, hell no one wants to race me, when they jump and I jump back and they hear the bov, they back off lol.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vtecduck said:
nice kill man :TU:, hell no one wants to race me, when they jump and I jump back and they hear the bov, they back off lol.
haha hell yeah I love my Greddy RS..... sounds like a pissed off snake.... haha

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
cool kill. :TU:
but i must ask you this:
ever consider that when drive like that you put yourself, the other driver, other drives and ppl in danger. i'm not here to preach, but dumdasses/ricer (not that i'm calling you a ricer) that do shit like that makes even more harder for ppl in import ride in being profiled more and being pull over just GP. com'on at like an adult take to the track and spank his ass on the track.

i'll say it loud and clear: street racing doesn't prove shit. till you're in the track w/a time and spank other ppl in your class. oh and V8's. lol

no offense ment, just a point. think first. :TU:

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
remoer said:
i'll say it loud and clear: street racing doesn't prove shit. till you're in the track w/a time and spank other ppl in your class. oh and V8's. lol

no offense ment, just a point. think first. :TU:

the thing with that is not everyone has access to a track.. there is a shitty ass 1/8 mile track locally to me.. if you have a fwd you cant even launch due to the shit they put down for the rwd's.. not to mention it closed early august... lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts