insert user title here
domestic.
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
whatever runs....
2,927 Posts
very nice, I could watch shit like that all day:TU: I like how at the very end he says for all motor you use tighter clearances. Tight baby...hehe

·
I also have a cool title
3,124 Posts
Id forget something...and my shit would blow up...too many little things that can get looked over so easy.

·
Registered
whatever runs....
2,927 Posts
that's why you make a build sheet, like the guy in the vid did, and you mark things off one by one after they are completed. Great idea:TU:

·
Registered
whatever runs....
2,927 Posts
oohh wish I had a "step by step visual rebuild my D" video lol
all the principles you saw in the B vid apply to the D, except maybe different torque specs on the girdle...you just need to know p2w clearances and manufacturers specs for the pistons/rings etc... All I know is watching those vids makes me wanna get out in the garage:TU: And that ring filer he had was sweet, I gotta get me one of those...lol

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
thanks for those vids nice find. i was glued to the screen the entire time.

·
Happy LiL Trees....
1,245 Posts
You can go to http://www.evans-tuning.com/ and he has the tech article of that build with pic's and more details.

Jeff said he was going to do a d-series build but it fell thru and he has no plans to do one in the future, only k-series.

But as mention all principals apply to the "d" from this build. Great stuff!

·
Registered
129 Posts
i know that evans tuning he live like 20 mins away from me i stopped out there one day he has a shit load of sweet ass hondas. but he is a little pricie

1 - 19 of 19 Posts