Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI / 01 GSR
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
about 3 weeks ago i bought an integra gsr, its in pretty good shape for a Canadian car especially a eastern Canadian car.

so far the mods are
magna flow cat back
greedy header
megan UCA front and rear
megan rear toe arms
24mm rear sway bar
skunk 2 lowering springs
super tech flat face valves and seals
skunk 2 type r duel springs with TI retainers
ARP head studs
skunk 2 short throw shifter
CAI

ive done a bit of work on it, i rebuild the dizzy (new coil, icm,cyp)

stripped all the interior out to check out the floor for rust, clean up old alarm parts and ran some wires for subs, no slammed old Honda would be complete without them

changed out the rear springs for cheap sleeves, front civic coils and extended top hats.

also changed out all the rear bushing to energy suspension, i have the master set that came with the car

i have lots more work i plan to to do top this car, ill also add info about it late, i just wanted to get this thread started for a few weeks so i can always add to it now.

next mods are going to be obd1 ecu, single stage manifold and either ITR or tuner 1 or 2 cams, i want the Bseries trumpeter sound at 6k

pics from work done so far posted from my phone in a few minutes

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI / 01 GSR
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
some pics

Attachments

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI / 01 GSR
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice,

what are the head studs for?

Well lol im not sure, well i do know but they are not needed. They were installed when i got the car. And the guy i brought it from well telling me he got them when he rebuild the head becuase you cant reuse old bolt so instead of buying oem he went aftermarket.

I guess he didnt know c1 head bolts are not torque to yield and can be reused without issue.

So now i have oem c1 bolts in a arp box in my garage he thouht i was odd for taking the old bolts

Reactions: robgoof

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI / 01 GSR
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so I was talking to my buddy who is driving/storing this car for me while I'm over in British Columbia for a few years, and he was telling me about getting single stage skunk 2 manifold, ITR throttle body and Neptune installed. that got me thinking its been over a year since I drove the car, I need to buy something for it, so I bought something I've wanted to for a very ling time, I wanted one for my ED civic like 12 years ago

I also have a brand new OEM horn button for it on the way for it, it was the first time I ever ordered a part from a Ferrari dealer, the steering wheel was the bought used from a Ferrari restorer/parts place in CA

the ones with the square stitching on the back were bought from Momo by Ferrari to use in their cars, the ones without the square stich were sold by Momo as a replacement part for the OEM ones. The price different is about double

it uses a standard 6 bolt momo hub, I already have one from one of my old ED's so that's sweet.

it will ship tomorrow, I just paid for it today

also I forgot to add, just before I ended up moving I put some brand new Function and Form type II's on it, so its lower the ever but without the need for ghetto build 4" top hats

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI / 01 GSR
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
haha I was hoping you were going to post that lol.
I cant wait for this to get here, although I'm just going to look at it then send it to NS for my buddy to put on my car.

this is the latest pic I have of it, I had just raised it for winter before I took it.
it has the function and forum type 2's and my old set of falken hanabi's on it, probably its best look
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
2,504 Posts
haha I was hoping you were going to post that lol.
I cant wait for this to get here, although I'm just going to look at it then send it to NS for my buddy to put on my car.

this is the latest pic I have of it, I had just raised it for winter before I took it.
it has the function and forum type 2's and my old set of falken hanabi's on it, probably its best look View attachment 142112
thats raised?

if it was here the front bumper would be gone in a day.if it could get out of the driveway that is..

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI / 01 GSR
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats raised?

if it was here the front bumper would be gone in a day.if it could get out of the driveway that is..
Lol yeah i like my car way to low. I had to fix the crown in my driveway and put the gravel where it meets the pavement so i can get into and out of my own driveay.

In summer mode, Parking lots suck lol, pulling off the paved road on a gravel shoulder sucks lol, speed bumps are hard in it lol. But like it sits in the pic. Its not too bad. She ploughs snow a bit though lol.

When i get real silly in the summer, ill tuck the 15' rim a little

1 - 12 of 12 Posts