Honda D Series Forum banner

ESP.net EF 88-91 Civic Traction Bar System W/WO Front Torque Mount Kit for Cable D

7K views 34 replies 9 participants last post by  ExplicitSpeed360 
#1 · (Edited)
www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net
Explicit Speed Performance
Email: ExplicitSpeed360@aol.com
AIM: ExplicitSpeed360
Phone: 1-360-866-8530 Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm
Ask for John

Our Traction Bar Systems are the strongest on the market. Guaranteed! Since we have been around the past few years we have yet to ever had a Product come back to us due to workmanship. That speaks a lot of the quality in our parts. Our Traction Bar Systems use high quality 1/4 thick steel. Our welds are nice thick SS beads. Our radius rods are Polished swaged aluminum and are adjustable and our heims are black nitraded and have a very high static load. The top of the line in the industry in quality and durability! Don't cheap out and buy a traction bar system that will break and fail on you time after time pay once and be happy. Our B and D series Traction Bar Systems also included our Double Shear brackets to ensure a strengthful connection from heim to LCA. Our Traction Bar Systems come powder coated semi gloss black. Any other colors will cost extra. We have 150 choose from. Contact us about price. All hardware is Grade 8 or 10.9.

Worlds Fastest BB Prelude has been running our Traction Bar System with very good results as well as countless 500-700 whp Honda/Acura's. Our Traction Bar Systems are the strongest and most durable out there.

EF 88-91 Civic Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit for Cable D Trans ONLY. $425 shipped US. <----- Special D-series.org pricing

Standard EF 88-91 Civic Traction Bar System withOUT Front Torque Mount Kit
$330 shipped US. <----- Special D-series.org pricing

See less See more
#10 ·
Avid and ETD. The Avid was a very nice unit but there was a defect from the company that did the mounting flanges; and pretty much took too long to replace(waited a while). The issue has been resolved though.

ETD on the other hand, just seemed like poor quality and fitment was an issue(have to "force" it in, ended up with busted thumb), and the joints just didn't seem as solid as the Aurora units in the Avid setup.

I may still get the Avid bar again though; for my next EF...err ED. :)

#12 ·
What we offer is a product that is a one time replacement, no breakage later on, just a simple one time install and replacment. Our parts are high end quality and are very durable. We don't cheap out and use very cheapily over seas parts to build or TBS's. Our parts are rated way beyond what abuse they will take, as always we like to over build the product to make it last!

Unfortunately some people buy a cheaper kit and it will break and the time and money and down time it takes to replace the broken item. I haven't found a item that matches ours on the market far as quality and durability. Some are very poorly fabricated. That is why I guarantee our TBS are the strongest and most durable on the market. Pay once and forget about it!

#18 ·
Hey guys I am going to offer a lil bit of a Halloween discount on our EF Traction Bar System without Front Torque Mount Kits for a special 7 day deal from today Oct. 28 - Nov. 4 I will be selling them for $310 shipped US!!! Just mention us your a member upon conacting us!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $310 shipped US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shit, I should've waited. lol oh well, still a very nice setup!

it would be awesome if you offered the traction bars with eg half rad supports also. just a thought though
I believe ETD has that setup...but I wouldn't go with them. If you know someone that can weld, you can easily install a bracket for a EG radiator onto the ESP bar, although IMO I don't really like the EG radiator setup because it tilts it pretty close to the transmission....and I prefer "clean" setups :)

#17 ·
it would be awesome if you offered the traction bars with eg half rad supports also. just a thought though

#20 ·
K2evn, pretty much nailed it why we don't offer the Half Size Civic Radiator option. I would only recommend the half size on turbo builds when room is an issue. Stock radiators are the best far as fitment or aftermarket OEM thicker aluminum units. Since larger then a half size they will cool better, no mystery there. When using the half size radiator there is a million different ways you could mount it and with different gangsta leans, different turbo manifold spacing etc. etc. However we can sale them for $20 less off list and sale it to you RAW with no coating and include some metal to either cold bend or heat up and weld onto the bar. Simply use some rubber gromets on the radiator end.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.