110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net
Explicit Speed Performance
Email: [email protected]
AIM: ExplicitSpeed360
Phone: 1-360-866-8530 Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm
Ask for John

EF 88-91 Civic/Crx 5 spd D series Motor Mount Kit. Our Motor Mount Kits are made out of 1/4" thick quality steel and are braced accordingly. Nice thick SS bead welds. Choice of Red or Black insert colors. They come in semi gloss black powder coating. We have over 150 powder coat colors to choose from and will cost additional ask about them. Our Motor Mount Kits have been tested in upwards of 700 whp Honda/Acura's with no issues. The polyurethane we use is just the right hardness not too hard not too stiff. 70A polyurethane.

EF 88-91 Civic/Crx 5 spd D series Motor Mount Kit $225 shipped US <---- Special D-series.org pricing.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Our motor mount kits are guarantee'd to be the strongest on the market! Have a local 700 whp 4 door CD accord thats been usin and abusin on the street and track :) rest a sure your getting a great quality product for the price.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Correct, you can either use OEM front mount or not run one at all, 3 main mounts do a good job since they are a stiffer polyurethane mount. We do offer the Front Torque Mount Kit for the Cable D trans on our EF Traction Bar Systems.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Yes, 700 whp CD 4 door Accord to be exact.... daily driven as well with slightly less power.
I can atest to that, your talking about my friend Brian; or BDV is what he goes by. He told me to call you guys when ever I need new mounts for a project. I am thinking of droping a hole F-swap into a 95 civic, how much are the mounts ship to 07504?

BTW Brian does not drive his car...... He rapes the living hell out of it. If the mounts have lived up to this nut you will NEVER have a problem. 7 trans down, but not 1 mount.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Noob question:

I have a 90 Civic with a D16A1 and the previous owner has a horrible mount fabricated for it. Would this be an ideal replacement?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts