Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what tuning system is the closest to having all the features of hondata s300b that a noob like me can get ahold of.... cause crome looks as if it does but some of those features are dealer only features... i am new to tuning but i plan to study pgmfi.org until i have it memorized. so help me out so i can decide to download a program or save some money and order hondata and get it unlocked

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Chrome = alot less money "FREE" w/ different style of tuning..

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Honda4VW said:
Hondata has a lot of features that Crome and even Crome Pro do not have, but will eventually
Did I forget to mention Free :) nope.. lol

·
Registered
784 Posts
If you are going to tune everything yourself, you need to sit down and figure out what options you want/need. From there look at your options and see what fits in your price range. If you want/need something that only Hondata s300 has, it might be your best option. Just like if you want/need something Crome only has, that also might be your best option. It really comes down to a pro con list like most things in life.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
well i want the full throttle shift and the launch control. where can i download chrome pro??? or do i buy it??? i downloaded the free version of chrome. but i havent figured it out yet... im gonna talk to someone on here about chippin my p28. then i guess ill start playin with it. i would do neptune if i lived anywhere near evans tuning. lol

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Honda4VW said:
Hondata has a lot of features that Crome and even Crome Pro do not have, but will eventually
which and who need them?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts