Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Keepin it real since 1984
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a *Clean Title In HAND* 1988 BMW 325is that i have been working on and DD for a while now. I am very happy with the car all together. i have lightly modded the car, nothing drastic. simple mods, cleaned it up a bit, you know... Well I've always been a Honda/Acura guy and still kinda am. So i Figured I'd see what's out there.

I'm Entertaining Trades:
92-95 Civic Hatches
96-00 Civic 4drs / Hatches
02-05 Civic Si's ONLY
94-01 Integra 2dr/4dr

~5Spd Cars ONLY, I can't stress that enough.
~Must Be in Good Mechanical Condition
~Clean Body
~Clean Title

Specs:
1988 Bmw 325is
2dr
5spd - Shifts Smooth into every gear
6cyl - Great running car
3.73 LSD
Fresh plugs, wires, oil change
Power - Windows/locks/sunroof
Hot Heat / COLD A/C
10k H.I.D.s
Blacked Grills
E36 rack swap
M Tech 1 Steering Wheel
Plastic Bumper Swap
Oil Pan Skidplate
new oil pan & Oil pan gasket
Filter adapter w/ 3" Filter
Ehibach Sport Springs
Bilstien Shocks
2 1/2" exhaust w/ N1 muffler
Sprotmax 513s - 15x7s front 15x8s rear
Tinted windows
Sony CD player
Kenwood Speakers all the way around
210watt. amp on my rear 6x9's

Bad:
Small dent on the pass rear 1/4
cracked winshild, haven't had any problems.
Interior needs sum attention, seats are org leather and are showing wear (tears/cracks/rips) carpet is in good shape just needs to be cleaned. 3 cracks on the dash, avg. in the older bimmers.

If nothing really catches my eye i'm just gonna keep it and finish fixing her up. Let me know if your interested. Email me or txt me, i work a lot so i miss a lot of phone calls.

Email @ [email protected]
Txt @ 731-325-0881

Thanks
Danny

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
******.... I will fight you. First you traded the coupe for it, then you make the E30 "sxe tym" and now you want another Honda... I will fight you. Infact I'm on the way to Tenn now.

·
Keepin it real since 1984
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
******.... I will fight you. First you traded the coupe for it, then you make the E30 "sxe tym" and now you want another Honda... I will fight you. Infact I'm on the way to Tenn now.
hahaha, I love the car, i just miss my Hondas... lol. i really want an Ek Hatch or a DC teg, but if no one offers me a clean car i'm gonna keep it. I wanna start on the interior next and i figured it was gonna be a "my style" kinda thing and i didnt wanna do it if someone had something i wanted to trade for.
I really wanted that EK hatch from NJ. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts