Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Easily the best wheels for the buck.
Assuming your car is a dailydriver, these wheels are perfect.
They are the lightest, most durable wheels for under $150.00 ea.
The RP-01, Rp-02, and RP-F1 are a great pick for any auto-xer on a budget.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The old Enkei's from the 80's are great, too.

< 12lbs. each + old school style. 8)

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i got enkei rs6 wheels and ill never buy enkei again. they were 17" rs6 wheels and they looked great dont get me wrong but they bent so easy it was crazy. i always avoid potholes and they were still bent to the point my car would shake no matter how many time or how many different places i got them balanced at. maybe i got a bad batch of wheels or something but ill never buy enkei again. im almost glad they got stolen. now i have konig wheels and guess what my next set of wheels are going to be from konig.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure which ones the rs6's are, but the RP series is designed for racing, so they are a little more sturdy.
See pic

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Enkei RP-01's off my civic hatch - 15x7 and 10 lbs equals a very light and strong combo ! Look quite old skoll and nice too ;)

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aren't the hx wheels made by enkei? I am too lazy to take my wheels off and look at them, but if no one knows for sure I will.

Jon

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I finally took my wheels off and checked it out and the hx wheels are made by enkei. I really like my hx wheels and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Jon

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
doesn't Enkei manufacture the 96-2k HX rims?

if they do, then they are the best wheel manufacturer :D I love my HX's

·
Registered
1994 EH3 Civic Si HB
393 Posts
lots of honda rims are made by enkei... including vx, hx, itr, my original del sol 5 spokes were also by enkei.

"i got enkei rs6 wheels and ill never buy enkei again. they were 17" rs6 wheels and they looked great dont get me wrong but they bent so easy it was crazy...."

in the usa enkei markets a lot of cheap wheels ... i don't recommend those.

·
Registered
1994 EH3 Civic Si HB
393 Posts
lots of honda rims are made by enkei... including vx, hx, itr, my original del sol 5 spokes were also by enkei.

"i got enkei rs6 wheels and ill never buy enkei again. they were 17" rs6 wheels and they looked great dont get me wrong but they bent so easy it was crazy...."

in the usa enkei markets a lot of cheap wheels ... i don't recommend those.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i too had enkei's that bent pretty quickly! enkei shogun's. but i attribute that to the fact they were 17's! never again will i buy anything bigger than 16" but i will buy enkei again!!! actually looking at some or52's. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts