Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, replaced the fuel pump, filter, cleaned the fuel lines and rail. replaced the spark plugs and checked the timing, it will crank but will not idle at all.

could someone walk me through ignition timing step by step because haynes really sucks. if its not the igniton, then it has to be a vaccum leak but I havent found any

·
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where's your idle screw set at?
I highly doubt its my idle adjustment.....I can keep it running if I hold the throttle at 2k, but the issue is it wont idle and I bet if I drove it it would stall trying to get it into first. theres some threads Ive made but got no help on, basicly it ran for 3 days and on the third day it back fired and started to stall out

·
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the only cel I get is iacv....but I dont see how that would be making my car act so retarded

·
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
9 fucking views and nobody has anything to say to help? wtf

·
Registered
94 civic, 90 talon
1,943 Posts
Fix the IACV problem just to see if that helps any...Beings it has something to do with idle air or something like that. Knock everything that could cause an idle issue out of the way.

·
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fix the IACV problem just to see if that helps any...Beings it has something to do with idle air or something like that. Knock everything that could cause an idle issue out of the way.
after reading all sorts of shit to mess with ignition timing, it says to have the car idle when adjusting ignition timing....how in the blue hell do you adjust it at idle when it wont even idle? this shit is really pissing me off and yet I cant do shit about it because Im flat fucking broke.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts