Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! So this morning I get in my car and turn the keys but the car wouldn't start. So I let off waited a couple minutes and tried again, only this time I gave it some gas and the car started. When the car started tho the engine was shaking pretty bad. The RPMs were at about 1.5k which is what it usually would go to during start up and then drop back down to about 800. So technically there was nothing wrong with the RPMs only this start up the engine was shaking bad. In the past I had an idle issue where the cars RPMs would be really low and once I'd give it gas the car would die. It's been months since I fixed that issue. Who Evers reading this and would care enough to comment, I'd like your opinion as to what you think this issue may be. I want to fix this problem before it worsens. Now again this is the first time it's doing this so throughout the next couple of days I'm going to be on the look out for this to happen again. A side note, I have recently done an oil change, full tune up, and replaced my IACV and the car was running great! No Check engine light either. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts