Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1990 CRX DX
126 Posts
well this is what i have found from them , you engine doesnt move as much at High RPM they keep a little bit more torque, but they have side effects , they make your vibrate pretty bad, i wouldnt use them unless it was just a race car or a high Hp engine. what kinda mods you got what engine ?

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
The main thing they help with is wheel hop when launching. They dont make your car vibrate that bad. I'd recomend them.
:stupid: Def a good investment imo. I noticed a dif with mine being a little easier to shift because the motor isn't moving as much when accelerating. The vibrations you get afterwards are def worth the benefits from installing them :TU:

·
Registered
my car
109 Posts
I use them but it's mainly to reduce the powertrain movement under hard shifting.

If you don't have a high hp/high torque set up a full set of hasport mounts may be overkill for you and a waste of money.

getting mount insterts may be sufficient for you. Energy suspension makes them, they are fairly easy to install and you can definatly feel a difference in shifting.

basicly they are urethane inserts for your rear mount and dampner mounts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts