Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm a young car enthusiast with a Japanese project is finalized. I lives in Martinique (French overseas departments) and I have a Honda Civic D16Z6 swap EJ2 High compression. Part Management (Chip P28 Hondata S300) blocked me a little can and that is why, as a member with them knowing I'd be at mapping a remarkable utility. I try to document as I can on forums, but knowledge about it remains quite small.

I desperately Seeking cartogaphie running for my P28, and further mapping and a bit more specific (If possible) thereafter, knowing where I am, I think the only one to have such a change on honda civic D16Z6, and there is no real dyno here :S (On my island we use unleaded SP95, and the climate is warm enough).

My config:

EJ2 swap D16Z6 High Compression

- Carbon Steel Pot white, full line stainless round 60, collecting 4-2-1
Stainless
- Power rectify 6/10ths, cylinders in the engine block bored 0.50, pistons
convex (P29) and logically 0.50 (segmentation, connecting rod bearing) rod
bored, Corrected 3/10eme flywheel, clutch reinforced EXEDY Stage 1, modified oil pump
for a higher rate.
Exhaust and intake-output prepared each joint motor changed (y
including valve stem seal) Camshaft Crower Stage 3, spring
valve reinforced Crower, titanium cup spring Crower, Adjustable Pulley.
- Intake pipe stainless steel finish chrome throttle body for EG6 (62mm
diameter).
- Lighter MSD High Voltage Cable with Reinforced candle

I'd like to know is what is possible to be helped for this operation (mapping of P28 Hondata S300 chip) please?

For the management side I have:

- A box swiped P28 Hondata S300 (software Smanager)
- PLX-AFR DM5
- PLX SM-AFR
- A laptop

More info on my preparation with photo and everything here:
EJ Squad France :: Connexion

I guess I had to make some mistakes with the English, I'm not very good lol. I apologize.

I appreciate the attention paid to my post and hoped a positive response from you ...

Best Regards.
Lilwarrior

·
Registered
too many
1,582 Posts
If I understood your post correctly you want to learn about the s300 tuning?

It is simple for Air Fuel. I can only think you have connected the wide band PLX SM-AFR to the Hondata to monitor the signal for data logging. If this is the case you can use the self tuning tables for estimated fuel change. True tuning for power will still require a Dyno but to optimize your AFR that can be done on the street.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, thank you for your response, I made looking for someone who would agree to give me a hand for my mapping, for I confess that I am a little void in this area.
I am currently putting the engine in the car, and next step after that I do not quite metrized the mapping.
Thank you for your understanding.

Lilwarrior

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
salut
tu parle français alors?
le moteur a déjà démarrer?
Salut, oui je parle français, le moteur n'a pas démarré encore car ce week end le le met dans la voiture . (Il est déjà calé, pret a démarré et ce probleme de carto m'enbète :wacko:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
start with downloading one of the maps off the net.
I like the one called P28 Orgasm.bin
Back off the timing. Since your high comp and take it from there.
Hello, Do you think that I can roll with this problem without mapping? I did some research on the mapping Orgasm.bin P28 but I do not get it on the net. Do you know where I can find it please?

·
Registered
6 Posts
commence avec une carto de base et surtout demarre avec la wide band il te faudra ajuster l'essence rapidement après le demmarage pour eviter de commencer ton rodage avec un moteur trop pauvre

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
commence avec une carto de base et surtout demarre avec la wide band il te faudra ajuster l'essence rapidement après le demmarage pour eviter de commencer ton rodage avec un moteur trop pauvre
Salut, comment ajuste tu la wideband ?
Si possible je te laisse mon adresse, parce que je suis a la partie reprogramation,
et c'est ça mon soucis. "[email protected]"

Merci encore

1 - 9 of 9 Posts