Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at last i find a site that says i can do something with my engine. So far all the honda sites i have been on say that my d16z1 1.6 16v on twin khlein carbs is no good and that its to costly to change my engine in my integra 1995 as it would require to much work looms, fuel tank ,mounts etc.. they said i should sell the car and get a diffrent model. I myself think that a 1.6 16v on twin carbs should be fine to tune so if any one has any ideas or has tuned one of these please any details would be gratelly appriciated. Iknow the basics ,exhaust ,filter but im really looking for what really suits the engine ie bigger carbs, better cams etc. I live in the south east england so any one around with good knowledge please help. Well thats it for now.

·
Registered
Civic, crv, titan
1,505 Posts
DAMN as far as Im concerned you are one lucky guy.......Id give my left arm for a carbed OBD1 D16...I cant find one anywhere......You should REALLY try and build that thing....DOnt worry about making it the fastest thing out there, only fast for what it is...Please post this build if you go through with it....But yeh they are right a swap would be highly difficult and costly......Just go with what you got, dont lose hope!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts