Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So tomorrow is the day I finally turn the key on this build! The only thing I'm not 100% on is the engine grounds. I think I got them, but last week at the junkyard, I couldnt find an unmolested honda engine (as usual) to check.

I'm not talking about any grounds that are in the harness itself. Just the heavy gauge ones that go from engine to chassis.

I've got the valve cover going to the rad support, and one from the transmission to the passenger shock tower area. What if any am I missing?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thats what I thought (thermostat is part of the harness anyways) just wanted to make sure.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
its there from the factory, so its either to be safe, or it serves a purpose. I usual make mine look good the some nice gold connectors and 8 or 10 gauge wire.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
x2, its there from factory and its not like its ugly and in the way or anything. I did all new ground wires and connectors so its clean.

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
I wonder if the vc one is even needed??
Have you ever zapped yourself in the winter walking over a carpet and then touching a door knob? Think about a rubber belt spinning reeeeeeally fast inside a platic case. Whatcha gonna do with all that static electricity that builds up. Hmmm?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts