Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
I have a nrg one on my car, it did help a little, but the main thing I noticed that helped out more than that was a set of energy suspension mount inserts for the lower 3 mounts on the car. They're not much more than that damper is, but they are a little more difficult to install. Can a mod please move this to general tech? I'd hate for Foo to see and delete it lol.

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
I have the NRG damper too. It was really soft when I got it and it felt like it wasnt even on the car. I took it apart and must have put it in to where its the hardest haha cause now I can really tell. Helps alot for off the line and between shifts.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
FOOs gonna getcha

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tks guys, sorry about the wrong place....I gonna try this damper!

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
I dunno about the damper, but using the 3m insert in the mounts works, but they end up looking like shit regardless of how nice it goes on. I would have done the inserts instead.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
anyone got pics of it on the car? as im having a real hard time working out where it goes, as i think i got the wrong brackets.

my car is an EG hatch with a D16Z6 motor
search the diy or product review because i know vtecduck did one.

·
Registered
92 Honda Civic VTI
838 Posts
do u know how hard it is to get a mount kit over here? ive tried about 5 different places in the states and had no replies back from them. its starting to piss me off. i got a hold of an engine damper for next to nothing so im gonna run with that first.

now back to my origional question.

i would like a pic of the bracket that attaches to the mount as i believe my one is the wrong one

·
Registered
5,015 Posts

·
Registered
white crx with a zc
338 Posts
napa has mounts for a crx so id think theywould have um for other hundahs

1 - 20 of 22 Posts