Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are please to announce that very soon we will be offering a new Service of Professional Engine Building packages.

We have newly acquired an engine builder and machinist that will take care of professionally assembling, blueprinting and machining your engine with the highest standards that your race setup requires. Our guy has over 25 years of experience in machining and building Hi Performance engines.

We will be offering Short block packages, long block packages as well as Cylinder head services.
Here is a sample of work performed for a GSR Build were doing here:

Head fully cleaned, sandblasted(not painted), 3 angle valve job(std on all of our head works), Decked/milled, new seals.... Cant get cleaner than that.

Short Block packages:
We will offer different short block options (Stock sleeves or Golden Eagle Sleeves).
-Professional Clean,bore, hone.
-Honing according to the type of rings used (not all honings are equal).
-Professional block assembly with precision instruments (No plastigage or in most cases double checked with both plastigage and then precision dial gauges on final assembly), all clearances done and engine blue printed.
- Con rod check,clean & Magnafluxed (Stock rods), Polished (optional)
- Balancing and lightening of rotation assembly also available.

We are still putting up the prices together but feel free to contact us ([email protected]) with your specific setup and well quote.

Were working on a short block now so pics coming soon.

Thanks
FJ Automotive
Honda & Acura Performance

·
Registered
del Sol si '94
2,539 Posts
Details on shipping? Shipping costs? Cores?

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
I sent you a pm about your gsr rebuild kit, I need to know if I can get regular compression gsr pistons instead of the high comp ones which is the only thing you show on your site. Please get back to me asap so I can cancel my rock auto order before its too late.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent you a pm about your gsr rebuild kit, I need to know if I can get regular compression gsr pistons instead of the high comp ones which is the only thing you show on your site. Please get back to me asap so I can cancel my rock auto order before its too late.
at the moment we only offer PR3, P73 USDM ITR & CTR Pistons.. all of them will increase your compression on a GSR engine.

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Great I already canceled my rock auto order. Last time I listen to anyone about ordering from site sponsors.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great I already canceled my rock auto order. Last time I listen to anyone about ordering from site sponsors.
Not to make you mad or anything but why do you canceled your order w/o even knowing what products were available?
You should have waited for a reply before canceling..

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Others said you had a much better deal which you do but it wasn't with stock compression pistons which they ignored to take into consideration.

Im not mad don't worry I'm just going to do something different. Do you only carry standard sized B18C bearings?

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Others said you had a much better deal which you do but it wasn't with stock compression pistons which they ignored to take into consideration.

Im not mad don't worry I'm just going to do something different. Do you only carry standard sized B18C bearings?
We carry:

ACL RACE---> STD & .25mm over

KING Bearings---> Std, .25mm, .50mm over

Also we carry OEM Honda bearings but those come in Std only.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.