Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
No more Honda's :-(
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put a set in my car today and the shifting is great. it used to pop out of 2nd all the time but it didn't on the way home. i can't say for sure if it has solved the problem or not, but if not i will be sure to respond.

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still pops out of gear. i think that it might be the shifter fork detents or the syncro. time for a rebuild.

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
transzex said:
motor mounts........
all good and inserts installed in them as well.

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
green_hornet_96 said:
kommon_sense said:
I love my ES Shifter bushings.
where??? do i find these
in jegs or any speed shop can order them. real nice.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I put these on about eight months ago, and shifting firmed right up. Great upgrade for $10! I added a generic short shifter a couple of weeks ago, and I can't believe how the thing shifts now. Just short of too much effort, but not too notchy, and no missed shifts...ever. I don't think the shifter would feel so nice without the Energy bushings. I think the slop would make it frustrating to try to shift with.

Anyway, my $.02.

F

·
0 Posts
I also like mine, i only installed the front one. the rear bushings i havent installed. but it feels great! cant complain for the cheap price.

·
Registered
162 Posts
yay, i installed my inserts today. It seemes to shift into 3rd a lot smoother now. It took no time to put the back one in and a long time to put the front one in. ITs just hard to line the bolts back into the block and such.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts