Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i know this is d-series.org but my civic is running great, so i have some integra questions that i thought someone might be able tohelp with.

my friend just bought a 2001 integra gs, and it has some electrical issues. none of the interior lights work (the dome light etc.) and the rear defroster doesnt work. the gauge cluster and everything works fine. but when the dome light is set to turn on when the car door is open, and the door is closed, the door ajar light is on, on the cluster. the stereo was aftermarket but has been returned to an acura stok unit before we bought the car. has anyone experienced similar problems, or does anyone have any idea whats going on? thanks

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
does your friend have any after market stereo, speakers, subs, amps, that were already or previously in the car. It could be from hack wiring but usually a fuse will blow. also check any relays under the hood, a wiring diagram could be helpful, you can find some online. i did for my malfunctioned power window

·
Registered
89 Posts
there are some strange things connected to stock stereos. if there was an aftermarket stereo before reconnect the rest of the wires in the stock harness if possible

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm, i'll take a look at the relays/ wiring diagram, and i'll check and see if there was anything else to be reconected with the stock stereo, but i want to say its all hooked up. thanks guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts