Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not sure if this is where im supposed to be posting this...but this is where i posted my problems i was having with my egr system...the problem is that all the lights in my car is pulsating...im not sure how to describe it but its from my headlights, parking lights, break lights, interior lightsand all the dash lights.......is goin dim, bright, dim, bright...thats bout the best that i can explain it...it will do it for about a week or so then go back to staying one solid brightness for a day or 2 ...then it will do it again for bout a week or so....and so on...im not sure what it is...but when it does if im slowly accelerating i can feel the motor kind of in and out with it....but thats only on acceleration...me and a good friend of mine through the car to see if we could find any loose connections or bad grounds and didnt find anything...i took the car and had the altenator and the battery both tested under a load and with out a load... and test results came back good for both.....so it leads me to think there is a short somewhere...thats what im guessin...anyone with any ideas...or whats the easiest way to track down a short...any ideas will be helpfull and appreciated..thanks again....

·
Registered
311 Posts
do you have subs in the car?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yea i got subs and amp or course..and a capasitor, but the reason y i dont think that this is the problem is because it started doin it before i put the system in my car...but im not at all excluding that from being one of my problems...im just dumbfounded on it right now..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts